Community Viqueens

Unionvegas

Here is the deal i am a huge supporter of unionville basketball and baseball and i admit i dont go to the softball games, but i do try to keep up with how you are doing, But i have continued to read these posts on how were are so distressed on a playing choosing not to play, well that was her choice respect that and go on!

But the reason i chose to respond is this go out there and play, have fun trust me you are only young once and you only get to plat highschool ball once,

so lets stop writing post on all the negative things going on in unionville softball and start playing ball

everyone and thier momma doesnt need to hear about the girls problems, It is a simple game see it, hit it, and run

lets keep it simple

First of all Sidetrain, let it go, speak your mind that is what this board is for. But, as far as the purple and gold being Contenders in the years of Unionvegas, that was so many years ago, who would remember. As far as the game being easy, what are you talking about, you can't even hit a slow pitch softball. To all the girls on the team, if you read this then use the negativity to your advantage and go win it all, but you have to be a team to win.

Well if the issue is team members talking about other people and complaining about it it would seem like some one needs to talk to those players. When a few members get into it then they should know that they can bring down the whole team. You can hurt your team that a way. So my advice to you is to get over YOUR issues and get out there and play ball. Because I sure hope you know that you could ruin someone's chances for getting noticed or even talked about. SO GET OVER IT NOW!!!!! ;)