best junior pitchers in east tn?

clone6baseball

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already posted once about Kyle Waldrop of Farragut but enough cant be said about this kid, he has outstanding God given ability and is showing. But Phillip Sherrard is outstanding too, he has great control of 3 pitches doestn throw upper 80s like Waldrop but is still good. He beat AAAAA Alabama powerhouse Vestavia last weekend.

I also agree that Holden Smith of Ooltewah is a great junior pitcher to look out for. Even though he gave up the single that brought the go ahead run in for central last night, he still pitched a great game. Plus there a few errors in that inning. Oh and what is this about Ryan Wilkes being such a great pitcher.....I mean the kid is an alright pitcher but nothing special. He is definitely over-rated. Adam Trent of Ooltewah is just as good as him or better and is throwing in the lower 90s, with great control. But i defenitely agree that Holden Smith is a junior pitcher to be looked at and if i had a good mark then i would give it to you Mnewballer21.

Kyle Waldrop is probably by far the most consistent and well-rounded junior pitcher in east tn. He's got the body and the pitches to go far. Bowman from Central is also very talented and can throw some gas. One person who definetely DOES NOT belong on this list is Vannoy from south-doyle. I saw him pitch once this year and i wasn't impressed at all. He might throw low 80's big deal he can't locate, his mechanics are poor, and he just tries to throw the ball as hard as he can. Against mediocre teams this might be successful but any team with talent and he's done.