Greenback Football

JCole23

I have a great deal of respect for Greenback. I think that Coach Satterfield does a great job. Does Coach Kilpatrick still coach there? Do you all open up with Pigeon Forge again this year? I don't think they knew what they were getting in to when they scheduled you all.

Thank you everyone down here at Greenback Appreciates the respect, And yeah Coach Kilpatrick still coaches here, but I am not sure about us opening up with Pegion Forge, we scheduled the same teams but we have Gatlinburg Pittman and South Pitt added to our schedule, so they might have replaced Pegion Forge with one of them.

-JCole

Posted by JCole23:

Thank you everyone down here at Greenback Appreciates the respect, And yeah Coach Kilpatrick still coaches here, but I am not sure about us opening up with Pegion Forge, we scheduled the same teams but we have Gatlinburg Pittman and South Pitt added to our schedule, so they might have replaced Pegion Forge with one of them.

-JCole

I'm pretty sure we have Gordonsville on our schedule, not South Pitt, although I could be wrong. I don't have a set schedule in my hands, or anything.

That's not to say I haven't heard anything from respectable sources. I'm pretty sure we add Gatlinburg and Gordonsville, and take out West Greene and Jellico. We have a few spring scrimmages with the likes of Alcoa, and I believe Cherokee, so we'll see how that goes.

Apparently, Greenback loves the attention, so whatever. I just know our basketball season is over, it's about ready for spring, and that means about near time to BS about high school football on CoachT! "EZELL RULZ!!! DOBYNS BENNET WILL SUX!! OAK RIDGE IS MERELY AVERAGES AND ISNT LIEK THEY WERE IN TEH 80S!!!"

Sound familiar?

..Whoo.

--Joe Kemple