thank you symrna

Yankee0697

i would just like personally thank all the symrna players and not to forget thier coach for skipping practice to show thier support at our match at riverdale i would also like to thank them for waiting for us by our bus to show even more support it is unfortunate we had lost that game 4-1 but it made it all better when i saw symrna's team and coach at our game VERY VERY CLASSY thank you

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we battled symrna monday to a 1-1 tie in a very physical and some what dirty game at the end of the game things got real out of hand there was spitting cursing at players and coaches and threats of i gonna whoop you and meet me in the parking lot today we played riverdale at riverdale at 4 o'clock symrna skipped practice to go out there and rag on our team throughout the game and afterwards sits in their trucks next to our bus now if you ask me i believe that shows their lack of class expecially on their coach who also came out there and also plain stupid whats done is done no need to try to make things worse of course they say that they were scouting bc they play riverdale but whatever lets them sleep at night but i do appreciate them coming out bc the real reason was that they missed me and wanted to see me agian i love you symrna and oh yeh i do have more than 2 good kicks in me throughout the game i have the tape and yall are just obnoxious

easy yankee! i know who you are and what you are about and you know who i am and what i am about (formerly known as Central17). even though all this has gone down- there is no point in throwing gas on the fire. on a personal note- i hate tullahoma, always have, and chances are good that i always will, and i did the same thing last year that you are doing now. let me tell you nothing is accomplished by getting on the internet and posting things like this. it only pisses your coach off, though it may be true- i can see that from smyrna, but you ties them 1-1 i know you can take them. smyrna makes up for lack of natural abiltiy by being physically rough. i know that for fact too- but that is okay as well, because many other teams do this. but if you want to have bad stories to tell go to pulaski and start trouble.

don't sweat smyrna- they are relying on their teams diversity to win them ballgames. just kick their @$$ and be done with it.

well- all of the experiences i have ever had against tullahoma were bad, to say the least. i think the players are dirty, their refs are dirty, but they have a darn good coach. i don't like the fans, the parents, or even the field. i never have like tullahoma, i never will- i am sure that for the most part they are all okay individuals, but when they step on the soccer field with me, i can't help buyt hate every single one of them. they are all cocky, arrogoant babies (at least as players). that is my personal opinion and i apoplogize if you disagree with it, ori have made you or anyone else mad.

Yankee0697, first of all the Smyrna Soccer team wanted to watch Riverdale play. We can also do what ever we want too. We didnt harm yall, did we? I didnt think so! So quit complaining about us being at the game. Are yall scared or something? Yall can come watch us play if yall want. The only reason we tied yall was because the refs were awful and we didnt finish our shots. And it was a physical game but we didnt spit in yalls faces like yall did to us. :D

I think bringing the Smyrna team to the game was a pretty sharp move. It allowed them to deal with their frustration in a controlled atmosphere - the Riverdale SRO and assistant principal kept a close eye on the happenings. Hopefully, everyone will now be able to move on and focus on the balance of their schedule.

In allowing his team to come to the game, I think the Smyrna coach did the responsible thing in being their himself. And though the team was boisterous, he kept them from getting out of hand. Had he not been their it could have gotten ugly.

Also, congrats to the Columbia coach, team and fans. I was concerned after reports from the Smyrna game. Under difficult circumstances, you showed composure and sportsmanship.

well classy people from Columbia here is a little note from us;

We came to the game to watch Riverdale not you guys because we have to play them. It seems like we had a good effect on you guys since you had a 1-0 lead that you could NOT hold when you saw us there. What a talented team you guys are. You pay more attention to fans cheering, not spitting like you did in Columbia to us, we did not curse at the players like you did to ours in Columbia, we just simply made an appearance and you fell apart. Your daddy Yankee had a lot of class talking trash about your own team and your players espacially towards #13 that he was a punk and he was punished by the AD for his spitting incedent against our player. We did not come down to beat anyone up, we came and showed you a little something about rutherford county teams, we stick together and support each other something that you guys have to learn to do whithin your own school and team.

Maybe you can learn how to write on this board also, your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

Cheers.

alright hate tullahoma i dont' really care i just wanna play but how can you say anything about our fans or parents our fans do not spit they just do a really good job at heckling (spelling?) the visitors. And our parents, they are just suppportive and i have never seen them out of line but as for the crowd shelbyville carries there are at least two grown ups if you can call them that that are just insane i can't even explain how stupid they sound you dont need to get on our crowd when you have a couple of total horse @$$'$ like those guys in your crowd. but i'm glad you hate us thats what i like to hear i'd be far more concerned if you were best friends with us.

[Edited by hometownhero on 3-19-03 12:30P]

[Edited by shs01 on 3-19-03 2:25P]

[Edited by hometownhero on 3-19-03 3:43P]