Monterey Softball

xplay20

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WinningAttitude

Good job Monterey girls!! As a HS fan, we love to see anyone beat RBS. Don't know what happened to our team the other night, but we just didn't show up to play ~ so Red Boiling took our heads on a platter:sad:. Hopefully, we'll wake up and play Wed. when we play them again & show them the HS team that we really have. Good luck to all those at Monterey! Hermitage Springs always enjoys playing you guys because of the great sportsmenhip your team shows. You always bring good competetion and good fun. See you at district. Let's make it a Wildcat year for the Regionals!God Bless! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Good going Cats!

Even though I'm from the HS area, and I would love to see HS take first place, Monterey looks like they are playing with the most heart and determination of all the teams in our district. Our girls need to step it up if they plan on making a show in the tournament.

Keep up the momentum!

To the best of my knowledge and the little I do know about softball. Championships are won in the disrtict tournament not in the regular season. Conference games seed you for the district tournament. The champion is the team that wins the district championship game over all the other teams. Well that is my understanding of the procedure...