Breaking News: Lewis Co. Legends Play Tonight!

Guest Scalper

Guest Scalper

This just in from the AP. The Lewis County Legends will be playing tonight at 6:00pm at the Spears Entertainment Center. After a short devotional service led by Legends team Chaplain "the Reverend" Ryan Reynolds the games begin. There are several rumors circulating that the Legends have signed Richard Duvall III to a free-agent contract to fill the absence of Legends Super Star BusterJr.

If these reports are indeed true, then there will be a great deal of excitement surrounding tonight's games as Little Jerry Brown (aka ODB) may have to face two of his most hated rivals at the same time in playing against Duvall and T-mac. In interviewing for this story yesterday afternoon ODB had this to say, "Yo dawgz, I can't wait to get on da Courtz 2nite against T-mac and Doogie. I hope da captain of da other team putz both dem on me at da same time. Dat way I can show da world dat dey can't guard a real playa. Word Up!" Anyone interested in playing tonight should contact the Legends Public Relations office located just across the street from the Lewis County Board of Educatation.

Yo u is crazy. You mus not have eva seen us Legendz play. Dem boyz at da State aint got nutin' on us. Not even dem boyz from Linden, who I wishizzit tha best and hope dey win it all.

As far as gettin' it on 2nite dat is ok by me. T-Mac couldn't handle my game in da past and caint 2nite. Richard don't won't none either. I throw dat fool 'round like he nothin'.

Also if tha wall of granite Hugh Smith play 2nite he betta not set no illegal screen or throw a cheap bow at me in da post or me and him be fight'n to. I aint skeered uh nobody. MEEEEE READY, MEEEEE READY, MEEEEE READY, FOR Y'ALL. ;)

The Answer,

You are absolutely correct about the only games that really matter are today in Murfreesboro. On behalf of the Legends Basketball Association, I would like to congratulate all of the teams participating in this years State Tournament. It is not our intention to take anything away from these outstanding teams. The Legends threads are made up by former players and fans of the game who like to get together and have some fun once in a while. Several Legends team members like to use Coach T just for fun. Most of the posts are light-hearted with no offense given or taken. Best wishes to all the boys teams still playing especially local teams Perry Co., Summertown, and Columbia!