Best JV team?

AlexS21

Right now the centennial's jv team has a record of 5-1. we only lost to clarksville when we didnt bring our A game. I give all respects to clarksville they beat us because they hit the ball and outplayed us till the end. we beat overton's jv team 10-1 on monday and again won against hillwood's jv team by a score of 5-0. We hope to continue the success of our team. And not only being a team but a family at that.

[Edited by AlexS21 on 3-19-03 7:44P]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 10oz10

Walker Valley has a great JV team.

with only 3-4 starting sophmores and the rest freshman they are killing the ball beating teams by 10 and 12 runs.

their record so far are 4-1 with 1 combined no hitter and 1 PG thru 4 innings. ;)

Guest bball335

You cannot assume maryville would have defeated Catholic's jv team after 2 or 3 innings? of not hitting against the starting pitcher. Games are 7 innings long. Anything can happen in 4 innings. The final score of that game was 10-3 after a couple of players started to crush the ball for Catholic. Also, Catholic is not undefeated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• You could trade or swap any 2-4 IMO . WC is rebuilding, PC loses the presence of 4 year stud Joshua Warren. Mcewen lacks the speed the other teams have , and also lost its top two way player from last season . HRB will look a lot different this coming season.. they return a ton of experience (though still a little on the young side as they are mostly JRs and SO ) but I liked what I saw out of them vs Mcnairy Central , I was hearing MC had 18 SRs , so that’s usually a death sentence vs small 1A schools I don’t care who they are . HRB looked to have the best player on the field , Brady can really run it .. reminds me of Ganaway but more of a WR .. the new regime will be a positive for them . 
    • watch out for those Red Boiling Bulldogs 
    • Never too early for football talk and good as time as any to start a new thread for this region after spring scrimmages have been completed. This region is all up for grabs after Mckenzie.. Mckenzie should run away with it and not stop until Chattanooga . My prediction  Mckenzie  Houston County  HRB Mcewen  West Carroll  Perry County    
    • Agreed EastNasty. I honestly can't remember the last time metro had a big time QB recruit. I know several that played QB but weren't being recruited as a QB.
    • Don’t think they was using the current system and I personally don’t consider them Metro schools.