Perry County vs Temple

behappy229

To the Temple team I want to say how proud you should be. You wanted the game more than Perry County and played like you wanted it. Your team will no doubt bring home the gold because you have what it takes. The sad thing is the boys who got put in with only 30 seconds left on the clock. These boys should had gotten to play at least 2 minutes or more. I mean what would it hurt.The score was 20 points difference in 2 minutes to go. Every child should had gotten to play at least 2 minutes with this much of a lead and this is a chance that alot of kids will never get again.

Guest redrooster

All we heard about was how Temple wouldn't be able to control your post players...they not only controlled them, they totally took them out of their game and limited PC to 52 points...So much for Jake and company not being able to handle the BIG guys!!! Remember the Ezel game last year? Same story, another win.

I'm from McEwen and I went to see Temple and Perry Co. and from what I saw Perry Co. was no match. The Skogen kids are great players. The point guard from Temple had really good handles. He embarrased some kid from PC and all my teamates could do was laugh. Well, I just wanted to congratulate you and say you are the best team in single A handsdown. :(:(

What a freaking joke!! Perry Co by 50 and Mitchell by 25---you would make a good comedian, no actually people would laugh your butt off the stage with acts like that.

I'm not saying Temple will the GOLD ball, but...Mitchell could not beat them by 25pts. As for Perry Co, they might beat Temple 1-2 times out of 10, at best. When you make it this far, there are no excuses.

BTW, I'm from the Knoxville area, not Chattanooga so...

No excuses for Perry County. We did not play our best game. If we had everyone would have seen a very different ball game. I don't think that we would have beat Temple by 50. That's a little crazy. It might have also have been a different game if we had been able to shoot 30 free throws instead of 6. I am not saying that would have made us win or using that as an excuse. It just seemed the foul situation, especially in the first half, was a little off. Temple has a very good ball team. I do believe they will have their hands full with Mitchell. I watched the Mitchell game and was very impressed. Anyway, we are proud of our Perry County teams win or lose. No matter what we are VIKING fans and always will be. Good luck to the remaining teams.

perry co. fans never cease to amaze me. get your share of the calls?? The reason more fouls were called on perry co. is because they could not keep up with temple's players. and perry co did not make temple foul them they just settled for shots. I guess we expected you guys to whine about calls cuz in the district you get all of the calls. One more point, the refs in this game finally called some offensive fouls on jackson he uses one arm to dribble and the other to push off, its just not called in 12A. :(

I'm not going to fight with you about this because it is not worth it. Our season is over. We can now look to next year. However, I don't think you will find any fans anywhere, not just in Perry County, that don't see things in a one-sided way. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people bash Perry County fans.