McMinn County-State bound

drsoccer

OK. I'm sure Coach Earls would love to see this post and also know which one of his players sent this. You just set your team up as a target for any team that you play. This type of post can only fire up the other teams and McMinn does not have to send messages for other teams to use as bulletin board material. Think next time before you post something that borders on delusional thought and can't be backed up.

I just wanna say that I am on a girls select team up in athens and we scrimmaged mcminns jv the other day and we only lost by one. So maybe that guy was still feeling the effect of how bad they sucked against girls and he didnt know what he was writing..sorry guys.

drsoccer--- thanks for the advice and you are correct Coach Earls did NOT like the post. He knows we need alot of work before we are state bound. In fact, he knows we will have to take one game at a time.

soc19-- keep you comments to yourself. There is a seperate board for girls soccer.