GREENFIELD LOOSES IN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

Guest Acoachwife

hey balla007,just for fun lets say that Acoachwife REALLY is Coach Martin's wife. What would you think of him then? And does she not have a right to her own opinion regardless of who she is married to? And just exactly WHAT did she say that would make you think that she has no class or no life? Do you not think that a coachs wife would get on this web site and correspond just like the rest of you? You better be careful what you say because it may be that "Acoachwife" really is coach Martin's wife and then what are you going to say to a coach that you think so highly of when he finds out that you have been doggin his wife out?!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this thread was destined to be bad. First is named entirely wrong. Then some makes the stupid comment that Jake Skogen is over rated. Now its about who acoachwife is married to. Please lock this thread or delete it if you can.

Wow, the next thing you know acoachwife will be the devil herself. It is simply amazing that people think that just because you are married to a coach you should be passive and not have opinions. Lets face it now days even wives are competetive and have opinions. I think Coach Martin would be lucky to have a woman like acoachwife who would stand for something!! That way she wouldn't fall for all the crap she gets in here!!! So lay off acoachwife!!! ;)

Oh IwishIhadahusband!!!!

If you only knew what you thought you did about Leonard.

Why flame Leonard for stating that you had the right to your opinion? As an innocent bystander, he is exactly correct, along with the others.

Don't start a thread about a team getting beat and end it with Exclamation points, don't tell people not to question your class when YOU have put it into question, and for goodness sakes, pick another postname. Coach's wives, like good coaches, have enough sense to stay off here and just read. If they do post, it is positive stuff. ;)

For those of you from temple, this is the way greenfield fans act the majority of the time.

last year it was pearson they were on here criticizing.

i was pulling for greenfield the same way i pull for the SEC when they're not playing tennessee.

congratulations on a great season and if the team works hard and doesn't act like the fans on this post, i'm sure they will be back next year.

Yawning......this thread kindof makes me sleepy, however, I am glad to see some people can still get riled up on here... :)

Congrats to our Weakley County neighbors on an outstanding post season run to the state finals.

(I could really strike a nerve) :rolleyes: I reckon there won't be any cosolidation talk for 10 more years now. :D I had to give it a jab.

Good to see Leonard has come out of hibernation....