Is Bradley the team to beat in 2004

Guest justasportsfan

Guest justasportsfan

Just looked at the roster and Bradley had no seniors. Does that mean that they are pre-season #1? Hare, Pickel and Pugh, three all state tourny picks will be back, are back with their supporting cast.

I'm not a Bradley fan, or wasn't until i saw Pickel this week, but I place them at the top of the list!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 90% of the board will agree that Opperman is one of the most knowledgeable people on this board. He has an opinion, but unlike you and a lot of other people, Opperman backs his opinions up w/ stats and other figures. Just face the fack that DB wouldn't have even gotten out of district in Memphis and you don't know jack.

White Station had a LOT of underclassmen playing key roles this year, and they have more talent on the way. They're the team to beat until somebody beats them. Nobody from the east or middle has beaten White Station in four years. Chew on that for a minute.

Don't worry, they'll be right back there next year, and they are the team to beat.

White Station will be back if they have a good recruiting year. They lost 4 of the 5 starters, and I do beleive all of Bradley's starters are better than the WS 2nd team they had and the coach realized that too. But next year BC will be the team to beat, but WS will be just as good too if they have a good recruiting year.

TJ is his initials, actually. No, he isn't a yes man, he disagrees with me about quite a few things.

Yes, I'm a Bartlett fan. But I'm also a basketball fan in general, and when White Station is playing anybody but Bartlett, I root for the Spartans. And have for a while. Same thing with Ridgeway. And Raleigh-Egypt, and just about any other Memphis-area team once they get to the state tournament. But especially the Spartans, Roadrunners, and Pharaohs. All three coaches (Terry Tippett, Wes Henning, and Jimmy Adams) are class acts and people I like a lot.

Yes, White Station has more talent coming, and they have some young players who will be STARS by the time they graduate, especially J.P. Prince. Will White Station's reign end? Sure. Will it be next year? Maybe, but it shouldn't be expected. With Prince, Jonathan Ball, Reilley Ervin, and Taylor Schall, among others, coming back, they will be VERY, VERY, VERY good again next year.

I know other teams have more talent on the way. I still say White Station is the team to beat next year.