• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to add that in Rutherford County we have 5 High School teams;

1. Riverdale

2. Blackman

3. Oakland

4. Lavergne

5. Smyrna

There is a Rutherford County Tournament started this year so we will be able to tell who the best team is the game are as follows;

Monday 7th of April 2003

SHS - LaVergne @ 6:00pm

Riverdale - Blackman @ 3:00pm

Tuesday 8th of April 2003

LaVergne - Blackman @ 6:00pm

Riverdale - SHS @ 3:00pm

Wednesday 9th of April 2003

Blackman - Oakland @ 7:00pm

LaVergne - Riverdale @ 7:00pm

Thursday 10th of April 2003

Blackman - SHS @ 7:00pm

Oakland - Lavergne @ 7:00pm

Friday 11th of April 2003

SHS - Oakland @ 7:00pm

Saturday 12th of April 2003

Oakland - Riverdale @ 7:00pm

i have seen blackman play in previous games and they are good. they will definately win district and region. they will make a good run at state. they didnt play well vs. farragut but they are better than what they showed that game. blackman is definately top 10 in state.

basically i don't know woh throw46 is and i doubt he goes to bhs... so blackman isn't saying how they're going to "win districts and regions." We know that it's going to take a lot of practice to get that far. We failed the last two years and know that it's anyones game when they step on the field. IT all depends on who brings it and who doesn't.

smallz

Blackman has talent, and Riverdale is alright, but Oakland will crush them all in the upcoming Rutheford County tournament. I play for Oakland and I can tell by our performance against some tough teams that we will definitely win if we play our best. Any of you that heard about the Franklin game don't compare them to us, b/c they are truly an amazing team. They have many very skilled players and they play extremely well as a team. Anways Oakland will win district, but I don't know about region.