Giles-Best Student Section

Guest pumpkin

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say good job to giles county. You earned this gold ball. the student section was great to see in high school sports. I am from elizabethton and I think you section is great, I do think that etown had as many students but you all had more fans all together. It is very far drive for Elizabethton for the hole town.

I just wish we would not have been cheated and could have had a final with Elizabethton vs Giles.

Congrads agian and Tyler Smith is the real deal (west Tn???)

hope to see you in the tourney agian next year!!!!!!!!

You would have needed to be there to see what I am talking about.

The foul count was 27 to 11 and they were pressing. 9 block or charge calls go to ridgway.

Dont ask me though because I do not want to sound like I am crying about the refs but when you are walking up the steps after the game and people grab you and say that they were from Middle Tn and come to the tourney every year and are not pulling for either team and say the Elizabethton got screwed and that the officials were the worst they have saw in all the games in 20 years. That is hard to take.

The refs new who was picked to winn I just wish that they would have let the players decide.

Congrads to Giles County agian that was a great game to watch.

Guest nate3eleven

Giles County did have a pretty good student section in the championship game but Elizabethton had just as much in the opening game. Also, isn't Giles county only about an hour away. Elizabethton is about 5 hours away. Elizabethton fans would follow the Cyclones anywhere though. Good job though to Giles County.

I've always wondered what is yall's favorite cheer that we do?

I particularly am fond of the "yall dont want none we ready" cheer. I know lots of people enjoy the "you you you you sit down one" though.

Also, I thought it was pretty cool when we chanted USA after the national anthem.

wneely, i'm proud of how you, ryan, and the rest of the "black plague" have gotten the student body of GCHS more involved in the games. it's great to see the fan support and enthusiasm that ya'll show. in response to your question, i would have to say that the "ya'll don't want none, we ready" cheer is tops on my list. it really gets into the opponents heads and lets everyone know who runs this.

as a none giles co. fan I had 2 favorites. Were's your shoes, and yall aren't rated. I speak on be half of my high schools coach and my self in saying we are truly jealous. You guys were great.

Next year will be a different story though. Tyler Smith wont know what hit him :)

One question, I'm pretty sure that Shay "white boy" Shannon is only a soph but the program at the tourney had him listed as a jr. Am I right or is the program right?