Stratford news

coachtut

Caesar, you should just be glad Smith didn't even get an interview, that's a victory in and of itself....no matter who they hire it will be better than having Smith in metro!!!!They will all be more qualified, work better with kids, be tough enough to make it in the big city....remember, Caesar, it is still universally accepted to criticize a coach you know absolutly nothing about except what you have read in the pape...you don't know Smith so don't try to say you do...do you monty?Before you pass judgement again go see the Eagles play..get a life and grow up....see the poor single A Eagles with all those great recruits...Smith told me himself that their recruting budget was well over $200,000.00 this year. They are bringing in some of the guys from the WWF that didn't graduate, full scholarships, no jokes...every time you post from now on.. no this ....besides opinion Ceasar no nothing, out of the loop!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's define "in the loop" and "out of the Loop"...the second on would be you Caesar! Smith was called in the middle of the night by the football mafia...was told if he didn't take his name out of the hat that odd things would start to happen...first an tssaa inquiry...then a reduction in scholarships.....then using a weighted football....finally watering down the field before every game....no Smith is done in Middle Tennessee....finished at Ezell....his dog died and his wife left.....children are suing for child abuse...his four year old son hates the five step drop and won't do it anymore....his daughter says she dosen't care about man or zone coverage...with no one in the blood lines to carry on his stupid pass happy offense the curse dies with Smith...thank goodness he was stopped because I had heard he was throwing out all his running plays so he could throw the ball every play...good job Caesar...one person does matter....the two tight end offense will go on in metro..little wishbone...little stack I, little wing T will go along way...for goodness sakes don't spread those Stratford kids out and use their speed, its better to keep them contained real tight like

Coach Smith(Paxton) grow up. The reason you can't get a job in Metro is as simple as looking in the mirror. You left Metro twice. No one forced you. YOU made the decision. Live with your mistakes. By the way, when you are referring to knowledge attained the word is know instead of no. Are you and Owens taking that English make-up class together? The honest truth is you have enough enemies from the things you have done and said the last three years. Getting on here and making a fool of yourself under an assumed name only adds to your list of fans. Move on to the next challenge. I hear Antioch has a few more unhappy players. Get to work. :D:rolleyes:

Mr. (Scott) Paxton, I have to hand it to you. You continue to try to come off as a somewhat sarcastic, "over the top" intellectual, but all you really do is show how frustrated you've become in this process. What we really see happening in all of these posts are about five to six Metro and former Metro coaches arguing with you about issues that are only directly related to coaching and Metro politics. The very words you say give you away to those who know you. Oh yes, I do know you and you do know me. You may have that nice Championship Ring but that does not make you greatest coach in the state, or for that mater, in Nashville. IF you want a real challenge, go to Lighthouse or Clarksville Academy and see what you can do with those teams. With you ego and reputation, you should be able to get the into the playoffs in two to three years. Or maybe you should try to go to the college ranks as so many of your former players have said you want to do. Don't use Metro schools and kids as a catalysts for your career leap to the college ranks. Life is way to short, stop being so sarcastic and enjoy the place where you have finally found success. You've done a good job at Ezell, I suggest you try to enjoy working at a place that appreciates your talent. You will not find too many folks in Metro Public Schools who want to see you back in our system!

Tut, Keep my name out of your mouth. You dont have a clue to who I am, and its killing you. I have one name on ths board and thats the one I use. Grow up and get over me. You really are embarassing yourself and only provide the ammo I need to discuss coaches that have no future in metro. You are definitely in that club.