Midstate Dream Team

goalie84

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soccerjay20

i think jeff boytens should be on that team up top with xander they are both great forwards can do alot with the ball and are some of the best goal scorers around also i think alex bootn #17 bhs should be n outside mid on this dream team he can run the wing all day long n h wins lots of balls out there and jeramey johnson #18 bhs is a great sweeper he knows how to play the postion and is very composed back there jamie gage is also a great player for bhs n should be on this little dream team thing

Attenion all Blackman players. I am sick of getting on this message board and hearing you talk about yourselves. Put together a run on state of something worth talking about then talk about how wonderful you are, until then--shut up! Everyone here knows that Blackman holds themselves in high esteem. Just let the scoreboard do the talking about how great your team is--not your posts.

[Edited by LKrunner on 3-31-03 5:21P]

Jay richardson AKA soccerjay20 goes to oakland high school. He left BHS to go there his senior year. I goto blackman and i don't know of a single bhs soccer player that has promoted himself on coacht. so lkrunner ... basically you don't know what you're talking about.

smallz

On every thread there is someone on blackman talking about how great they are-whether it be you jeremyj18 or that boo guy or the chris dude. That Jay guy might not go to blackman but he talks alot of stuff for you guys. I was just saying quit bragging about your school until you do something worth tlaking about.