DRESDEN IS COMING!!! ARE YOU SCARED YET??

Guest brandon2006

Guest brandon2006

hey every other team has the"nothings"compared to Dresden!!

If you've played Dresden and you won then you lucked out!!

Dresden also has the best upcoming freshmen!!

sorry other schools and watch out for....ADAM CLEMENTS...he's will kill you if you crowd the plate!!

He's by far their BEST pitcher and he is a freshmen!!

;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it mean something if people cared about the baseball program? It's sad, this sport could turn out more scholarships than most any other sport. An average athlete can write his own ticket if he works at it!It's a crying shame our kids are missing out. You haven't thought of anybody actually signing a baseball scholarship around here have you? Probably Peanut Winn (87?) was the last to earn a baseball scholarship, only to quit so he could work at a gas station to make a car payment. He could still be playing professional baseball right now!! Baseball is a wonderful game! I challenge you to strengthen the level of baseball around here!

First off, no one should be scared of Dresden. Well at least that's what I think. I know that we (the Milan Bulldogs) beat Dresden 12-2. And the only reason they even scored was because we made a few mistakes. Dresden is a team that no one in the state of Tennessee should have to worry about. In my opinion, there are far more than enough teams that would just stomp Dresden.

Dresden????? That is in West TN right???!!! Just checking because I have never heard of you all....Also, I looked you all up and there's 5 games on the schedule and only one has been played where the loss was by 10 runs. :o To me that is not luck :) !!!!!!! Sorry!!!!! What are the records for previous years?????

Well, have a GREAT day anyways!!!! :):D:):D

[Edited by LilPeashooter on 3-27-03 1:54P]

[Edited by LilPeashooter on 3-27-03 7:53P]

[Edited by LilPeashooter on 3-27-03 11:43P]

Hey Beave,

This post is really stupid, I agree, however when we look at your alma mater against common opponents, it "ain't" to swift. Gibson Co., how does Westview lose to Gibson Co., and Milan beat you by 10 the day before they beat D'Town.

Yet, if the Skyhawks can get to .500, then it could be possible for the Lions.

Monday against South Fulton, the Lions will go for their first district win since 1999. It should be interesting, and if they pull it off we can listen to Gwin Cry. :D

DRESDEN LIONS YA'LL ARE SO GARBAGE THAT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! MY BOYS (THE LAKE COUNTY FALCONS) BEAT YA'LL 10-0 IN THE VARSITY GAME AND ALSO BEAT YALL'S JV TEAM TOO!! SO YA'LL EITHER NEED TO TRY HARDER OR JUST GIVE UP ALL TOGETHER !! HOLLA!!

GO ALL THE WAY LC!! ;):D:):)

[Edited by ksluvsrvt on 3-29-03 5:34P]