Livingston Academy

Guest Keeper21

sorry, but i have to agree w/ cates. Whether or not your school's football team respects your soccer team has nothing to do w/ how good they are. It's good that your football team doesn't think that you are to high and mighty to even support your soccer team, but that only shows that you have good, supporting fans. ((now to get back to the topic of the board)) LA is a very good team, and i would like to see them play a lot more "good" teams. It's bad luck that such a talented team is stuck in the worst distict in the state, but hey, i'll be pulling for you guys in regionals and any other tournaments that you go to.

[Edited by madsoccer on 4-8-03 9:38P]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First all LA is a good team, but for the people that think no one in our district can give them a game is wrong. i am the keeper for boyd christian school, and though we lost to LA 3-2, we gave them a game.we were tied with them pretty much for the whole game. they got off a good header in the last minute to put them up, but we gave them a good game. we have lost 2 games this year, one to LA and one to another team in our district, but we were missing a couple of our better players. to most of your schools you think thats not a big deal but in our school we only have 25 guys and 18 of them are on our team, so it hurts a lot when people aren't there. so before you knock our whole district you need to see us play.

Boyd, congradulations on the game the other day. You actually gave LA a decent run and caught them off guard. but im curious as to how you play on a normal-sized field ((there's something wrong when a keeper can throw a ball across the half line, which, i know is not your fault but it is still a factor)) i hope that your 5 midfielders have been running a whole lot or something because im sure that they will be quite winded by the end of the game. and i hope that your ready to go up against robo-leg when you play them at home. Good luck w/ the rest of your season.

[Edited by madsoccer on 4-10-03 8:47P]

First of all have you ever seen our field? our field is just as big as LA or bigger. just because i can throw the ball to the half line doesn't mean that its a small field. if we caught LA off guard or whatever, than they know we can play now and i guarantee that the game there will be just as good or better.

they should have not even been close to LA in that game. LA just thought that it would be an easy game and that thay would beat the crap out of them like always do but they caught off guard. also they have a field half the size of other schools. and they also have these fat ugly girls that are in the audieence that scream and chant everytime something happens and it is so funny but distracting.

score should have been:

LA-8

BOYD-0

[Edited by BLUE54 on 4-17-03 9:38P]

Whether Boyd Chr. should have lost by that score doesn't matter, but it is not appropriate to criticize their fans by calling them big and fat! If you were distracted by the girls looks and yelling, then you must not be able to focus to well on the task at hand: to beat Boyd Christian. I would hate to see how bad you play around girls you think are good looking. You must be a complete idiot on the field. Come to think of it I bet it would be a side splitter. Tell me when your next home game is so I can see you in action! I need a good laugh! :):):):):);)

mjca has only lost two games this year... both to livingston academy by a combinrd three goals. la is a great team and they deserve some respect. their goalie is one of the ten best in the state. also, with their new soccer coach, mjca will be a team to deal with in the near future.