Livingston Academy

Guest Keeper21

Hey blue54, what do you have to say now, we played LA last night and we tied them 0-0. They knew what they were up against and they came ready to play, so you can't say we caught them off guard this time. And your excuse for our field being half the size of other fields is wrong too, our field is about 2 or 3 yards shorter than LA. so all the people that think i can't throw the ball to the half on a "normal" size field is wrong because i did at LA's field too. And our "fat ugly" girls weren't even there at this game! so you go think of another excuse LA didn't beat us this time. i'm not trying to take anything away from LA, they are a great team, and i'm sorry to hear about your defender that got hurt, i hope he isn't out to long.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, boyd is a very good team who deserves some respect. Although without their keeper they would be 2 maybe 3 places lower in the district standings. While we played them to a 0-0 tie. It doesn't mean the game wasn't very one sided. Boyd was held to less than 5 shots on goal the entire game, (correct me if i'm wrong), while LA had control of the ball most of the game and several very good shots that were nearly goals, not to mention a missed penalty kick. I belive the next time these two teams meet, the outcome will be very different. (in LA's favor for those of you who are a little slow)