Coach Scott Bowlin

RebelQB10

I know Coach Bowlin and his family and I have seen him coach. He is one of the best coaches I have ever seen. The best thing about Coach Bowlin is that when its over its over. He and I have discussed this before, and he has always told me that when its over he holds no grudges. I don't know where he will go to coach but any school that gets him is blessed. Always they will get a great upcoming freshan in Skyler, his son. Coach Bowlin is one of those rare people who is a great coach and a great guy. I am very proud to say that he is one of my friends.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to Coach Bowlin and his family!! I for one will miss those looks and the way he "toyed" with the ref's. I hope he finds a great place to coach. I admire that he was always coaching no matter the score. Many times I would be sitting there hoping for the last 5 minutes to disappear off the clock - but he was still yelling instructions. And, Skyler, he's a player that any team will be blessed to get. I was looking forward to seeing him as a Pioneer. I wish them the best!!

Coach Halford would be a great choice! He has done an excellent job at Rutherford and I believe he would receive a lot of support being a local guy. It's time for the GC fans to support the boys' program like they do the girls. I know winning would help bring that type of support, but support might help bring winning, too.

• 4 weeks later...