best defender in east tennessee?

Seldon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ihatetaralee

blake hayes is a pimp, runnin among the best. with little/no select soccer experience, this kid dominates the backfield. with lightning speed and two good feet, hayes tears up any offence that comes his way. :D

i beg to differ though. Dustin is dirty. But he's sneaky about it. Dirty not meaning he's tryin to hurt people. Believe me any chance he gets he's grabbing a jersey, giving a little sharp elbow to the ribs, or anyway he can find to get into ur head. I didnt mean to take anything away from the him by saying that, but he isnt by any means a clean player. i doubt there are any of those left. He's a great defender and i would take him on my team any day.

I guess we differ in our definitions. I don't consider grabbing a jersey or using (not throwing) an elbow to get separation, dirty. To me, dirty is hitting someone in the back with an elbow on a header or throwing elbows toward the head or trying to take somebody's legs out. Dustin doesn't do that. But the school down the road from Farragut....now that's another thing......

Have you ever played with or against Dustin?

Dale SHUT IT!!!! once again your are just running your mouth!! didnt the bearden bulldogs get the name, DIRTY dawgs?????? Bearden is the cheapest team in the state. of course you dont think so because you play for them, but you all should not be allowed to play the game! Turner teaches you all Ball or man! and you will say that Farragut is filth? that makes alot of sense!!!:rolleyes:

Usually I don't trade barbs with children, but I'll make an exception in your case. First of all, you don't know me, and I will promise you that if you hang around with certain of the Bearden crew, I am certainly not the dumbest person you have encountered. Secondly, no one has yet torn up Dustin Crouse and Bearden has no one capable of doing so, though the contrary may be true, since he's been doing it for years.

I know Eric Turner, and the term "class" has never been used in discussing him. He teaches intimidation tactics which include going after the man. Watch the shoves in the back, the high elbows, the shots at the legs, then talk about who is dirty.

You want to talk smack, go ahead and show your true colors. You want to talk serious, rational soccer, come back in a few years when you've matured enough to be capable of doing so.