best defender in east tennessee?

Seldon

I seem to recall in the first matchup between bearden and farragut last year at farragut, Britton did a blatent slide from the back into brian sanders just knocking him to the ground, in which britton had no chance whatsoever to get the ball, much class in that! (that play also earned him a yellow card)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, and we al know that Britton Colquit is the only player on both Bearden/Farragut teams to receive a yellow card in th past few years for a cheap play. Give it a break fellas, the thread was about the best defender in East Tennessee. Ed, I don't now what you're doing on here, you're in college, back us upall you want, just dont talk smack. and Seldon, I have no idea who you are but you are obviously a Farragut supporter and I ask you again to show who you are or else get offof the HIGHSCHOOL message boards.

So there is some rule requiring one to identify themself? I am Seldon, that's all you need to know. I am objective, pragmatic, and opinionated. If you can refute what I say, go for it. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. This is a high school "sports" board. There is no requirement that one must be in high school to post here.

all you beardon farragut guys....if you play defense you have to play rough and tough, if you dont you just get beat, because the offense is going to play just as rough and tough as you are. i know because ive been a defender all my life and if i didnt play rough i got my #### beat.

seamen? best in east tennesse? not a chance. he's good but no way. Dustin crouse is by far the best defender in east tennesse, and who's calling him dirty? Sounds like the words of somebody that can't get by him, i mean if i sucked i would try to insult other people to, so i guess i understand. but ive played with crouse for years and he doesnt do anything more than anyone else on the field, people just pick him out cause he gets the job done and makes so many people look like fools, thats all there is to it, he's the best so he takes some sh*t.