Region 3-4A

dilweed3

Guest snagglepus

Clinton could be very tough, but I have heard (possible rumor) that their qb, Foley, may have grade trouble. If he is eligible and has freedom, they could be very dangerous. They have a very good sophomore to be class.

Powell, I really don't know. They have some athletes, but I don't know if they have any leaders?

Halls will be better than last year offensively. They can throw the ball a little better, and linemen should be more experienced. A young qb is still up in the air.

Carter will be better than last year offensively, defensively they lost some leaders and hitters. Young qb will make a big difference and give the passing game much help. Linemen and db's will be the true test of how well they do.

West has some young athletes and I think they will try a new offense. Something with a little more passing than the wing-t.

But who really knows?

I've never heard anything about powell getting players from karns. My boy Duncan doesn't need to recruit any surrounding areas to be successful. However, based on Karns record in recent years, I think it would be safe to say that someone is definitely going in there and stealing their players.

As for predictions for this year, other than the top 2 spots it's too early to tell. What's going on this spring as far as scrimmages go? How many 3-4a teams have already had spring practice?

Guest snagglepus

Clinton could be very tough, but I have heard (possible rumor) that their qb, Foley, may have grade trouble. If he is eligible and has freedom, they could be very dangerous. They have a very good sophomore to be class.

Powell, I really don't know. They have some athletes, but I don't know if they have any leaders?

Halls will be better than last year offensively. They can throw the ball a little better, and linemen should be more experienced. A young qb is still up in the air.

Carter will be better than last year offensively, defensively they lost some leaders and hitters. Young qb will make a big difference and give the passing game much help. Linemen and db's will be the true test of how well they do.

West has some young athletes and I think they will try a new offense. Something with a little more passing than the wing-t.

But who really knows?