Bledsone sinks the pirates

Guest BledsoeWarrior

Guest BledsoeWarrior

Today Bledsoe beats SP 10-8 i think and their fans come through once again they frustrate the other team with their chants and SP fans are rude they down the other players by calling them fools and stuff. Bledsoe is goign to be a team to watch out for when the district tournment gets here cause when they got their head in the game they can play ball.

Well, the South Pittsburg fans wouldnt have to do stuff like that if yall didnt act the way yall did. You got fans climbing the fence during the game, you're popping balloon animals when they're trying to hit, you got girls in the press box mispronouncing everybodys name on purpose, and you do those stupid chants the whole game. Yea, its pretty funny at first, but then yall just keep on and it gets stupid. Yall have no class what so ever. But, you're going to sit here and talk about our fans when yall are over there acting dumb.

[Edited by 23sMom on 4-5-03 9:11A]

Listen here I am sorry to say this but I cant not stand the players on the Bledsoe team yall are the most bush team I have ever seen in my whole life, truthfully I would rather beat yall than beat Jasper and that is sayin alot. Your stupid fans are so freakin ignorant poppin balloons, climbing fences, givin you players the stupidest nicknames that make no sense at all: Iceman, Wildman : and the chants Olay , Olay ? what is that all about? What I wish is that yalls coach would call ours and set up one more game so we can kick yalls butt again.

Guest BledsoeWarrior

First of all those are inside nicknames and they are over you head and under your feet. Second I wish we would play again also cause the same pitcher has almost beat u the 1st time and did beat u the second the first game just slipped away and im sure we would beat u again with the same pitcher again.

[Edited by unbiased on 4-6-03 8:39P]

Yeah maybe our coach should call yours. The same pitcher has faced u twice and u still did not prove that you could hit him the first game we had won and it just slipped away and it was not his fault and then the second game he came out and shut u guys down again. And what is this word u keep using yalls isn't it y'all may they dont teach u that down in SP.

well i dont know about everyone else but it irritates me to have to read and then reread a post just to figure out what the person was trying to say i mean just use a period and a capital letter here and there and it makes life so much easier for everybody however if you are in such a hurry that you cant take a nanosecond to punctuate then you are excused from doing such things :)

Just kidding guys...GEEZ!!!