JCS pounds Mt. Pleasant

sports

In the Independent Appeal Tourney hosted by Adamsville matched up to teams that will probably appear in Memphis. JCS 16-4 and Mt.Pleasant 14-4 top teams in middle and west tennessee.Both teams were ready to battle but a statement was made by the Eagles scoring 5 in the first, 3 in the third, 6 in the fourth, and 3 in the fifth. With JCS walking 9 batters the Tigers could not manufacture a run. JCS wins 17-0.

If you had seen the game, everybody knows that MP didn't play to their potential. I watched it and I could tell they didn't. Right after they got beat that bad, they turned around and was beatin Franklin Co. 5-1 goin into the 6th inning. They let Franklin Co. come back on them in the 6th and 7th and wound up beating Franklin only 6-5. MP plays when they want to play. If you actually watch their games you will see that they play good against good teams and completly sorry against sorry teams.When hey play against good teams you will see that MP usually plays fairly well and usually wins. They just completly under estimated JCS.

[Edited by rtownbb on 4-9-03 6:34P]

So what you're saying is Mt Pleasant plays good teams good and sorry teams sorry...They thought JCS was sorry (they under estimated them) and went into the game to play sorry, and got Spanked by the # 3 team in the state that just 2 days ago beat the # 1 team in the state. I recommend Mt Pleasant re-evaluate their list of good and sorry teams, or they will be on the end of a few more Spankings...