How does Bearden plan on beating Farragut?

Guest UTVol

The farragut Bearden game will be a marvelous show of offense from all I've heard about both teams. I heard that Bearden had an attack similar to the mighty ducks while Farragut's resembled the Big Green's. Both those teams were fabulous in the movies, but because the Big Green was a soccer team I'm gonna give Farragut the edge on the field in this game. 29-28 in overtime. Doyle will score a scissor kick into the upper 90 off a ball from Spencer "chubs" Bobrowski. quack quack and good luck yall.

• Upvote 1

Urrrrrrm, i beg to differ. You see, the mighty ducks were able to defeat the Iceland National Team on D2, and Iceland also has a national soccer team in real life. So its almost like the Mighty Ducks were a soccer team, kind of. Though the Big Green was a soccer team as u stated, their fat keeper had no chance, similar to that of Farraguts keeper. This is why I believe Bearden will have the edge. They will win 13-12. Bearden will score eight goals off of Britton's throw-ins, while the last of these will bounce off of the unsuspecting fat Farragut goalie and into the net. Its pretty much in the bag for the booodogs. Go Ducks!! And remember this advice Farraguts keeper, it could win u the game: "He'll go glove side, he's fancy." Don't lose i for me.

You bring up a good point MRH. I failed to account for the goalie. While I believe the goalie for Farragut may have similarities to the Big Green's keeper I believe he is not as bad as you may think. I must say that the Mighty Ducks did beat Iceland in D2 the mighty ducks, however they beat them in the rematch. This being the first game this year between the two I believe the game will go Farragut's way as it did ICeland's in their firts match up againts Charlie and company in D2. Also, because I realized that Farragut is more like ICeland I will make a score change. In D2 the Mighty Ducks I believe the score line was about 11-1 Iceland. This being the case I will go out on a limb and say that Farragut will beat Bearden 31-7. Farragut will start out and end strong with Bearden showing that Duck flair at certain times in the game. A flying V will be responsible for 5 of the BEarden goals, the other two coming off of pure Adam Banks type skill. The doyles, bobrowski, britcher, and backstrom will all have hat tricks as well. Feel free to give opinions, but I feel this strong Farragut team (Iceland) will dominate Bearden(Mighty Ducks) in the first meeting. quack quack and good luck.