Brandon Wright, one of the top talents Nationally

gomab2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I played Offensive/Defensive Line in high school and received looks from most major D-1 programs. They tell me I have a chance at starting at UT next year.

My position is gonna be Left........out.

No, I'm not really a football player, I just like talking about it. :o

I tottally agree with gomab if u have seen Brandon play or played agaisnt him you will know what he is talking about. I do like the comparison to Bosh, and if u dont think hes played talent he scored 32 vs mr bball finalist Adauruis Bowman and 18 vs mr bball Marc Gasol (7 footer). Not to mention they were both seniors and hes a 15 yr old freshman. And bball said he didnt do anything in the state tourny. HE ONLY GOT MVP OF THE TOURNY AND WON IT. This kid is amazing.

WRIGHT PLAYS LIKE TYSHAUN PRINCE, HOWEVER I THINK HE WILL GET BETTER AS HE GETS OLDER. PITTS IS A GOOD COACH FOR HIM AT THIS POINT . GUYS LETS ALL REMEMBER THAT HE IS ALSO A GREAT KID!!!!.

HIS LITTLE BROTHER (BRIAN) PLAYS FOR NIKE SELECT AND THEY HAVE A GREAT TEAM.HE PLAYS 4 ON THAT TEAM , BUT HE CAN STEP OUT TO 3 OR 2.

ADD THE KOTTAS KID AND GARRETT TO BA NEXT YEAR AND THEY WILL BE TOUGH.