Best in Memphis

tpd8486

Well, let's see..........I believe you must look at the Classification of the school to truly know. Take Briarcrest, for example. Yeah they have been to the finals the past five years and won it this past season but honestly there are better teams in Memphis (no offense to my homedogs at Bcrest!) Personally, I believe Germantown has had the most productive past five seasons......(in Memphis obviously because we haven't been to the 'Boro).

1998--------Great season.......BEST OF Times beat houston

1999----------not so great........but fun beat houston

2000-------------8-3.........dirty season, lost in first round to cdova.....beat houston

2001---------10-3, nasty houston losses, but overall good

2002--------13-1, GREAT SEASON, 42ND IN COUNTRY AT ONE POINT, BUT LOST IT ALL TO THOSE PESKY BRUINS.....SEMIS.....WHOOOP WHOOOPPPP!!!!!!

:D

I would say East or Melrose. East has won state in the last 5 years I believe so that strengthens there cause. Melrose was so dominant for so long and when they moved up to 4A it has slowed them down somewhat, but the team lost to Hillsboro by 1 and was undefeated until then. They are always tough and have such much talent every year from Cedric Wilson, Jacob Ford, Dierre Carter, Jonathan Baptist, and many many other players.