What do u think about Trousdale county this season

jacketpride16

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirrorman,the last time was the Upperman Bowl last year where they clobbered York (which was 7-3 at the time).

No one is counting there chickens,but Macon will be tough for everybody this year, including Trousdale.

Should be a great game for everybody to watch.

Guest pgfan

We are losing some really key players but I am confident that Coach Satterfield will have his team ready to play come game time. I am really looking forward to another great season for the Jackets.

Trousdale will be descent and as for Macon I am not sure but the fact is they are not a Titan in 3A. They are not even in the training stages of being a Titan. Not even a miniature swordsman. All last spring and summer all we heard on this board was about how great that region is. Well that region is average at best. So until you start beating region teams don't make the mistake of thinking you are better than what you are.

Trousdale will be very good again, as they will be for the next several years. Coach Satterfield does a great job with that program (and no, I am not a big fan of him, I just know he is a great football coach). As for Macon County, I look for them to be pretty tough. A Titan, come on MATT B. you have made some bold comments before, but step back buddy. Even if we were, why would you get on here and brag about it. I work with your def. line coach at the Vocational School and he has bragged about how well you played last year. He also wanted me to give you a message "Keep supporting us, but dont be on here bragging about us until after we prove how good or bad we are going to be".