Farragut

SoupKitchen

Tonight district game with Heritage put off to Thursday. Tomorrows game with Halls is cancelled - a non district game - and is quite possibly gone due to both teams needing to play district games....who knows, maybe the coaches reschudle, but why would they with as much rain as is forcasted the next few weeks. So, for The Admirals -Wed=South-Doyle, Thur=Heritage, Fri=Bearden, all district contests.

GO ADMIRALS!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this poll is from the NSHBCA poll and it is pubished by Baseball America, as usual contacts help in getting these rankings...could be Coach Pharr has some contacts with people in BCA? Doesn't matter though, it is good to have them ranked although i still think that Houston and Riverdale are as good or better.

jdmtpb, only time will tell who is the better team in the state, farragut has yet to lose a district game while riverdale has lost to blackman(without Price), and houston has lost to jackson northside who doesn't have that good of a record. who knows though. it's just about getting ready for the end of the season. good luck.

Posted by FightinAnchor15:

Hiwassee,

How much do you know about the national baseball coaches association? And do you have any connections with them? I know you are very knowledgable about teams around here. But have you had any exposure to the big name team in middle and western tenn?

FA15,

I'm not involved with the National Baseball Coaches Association, but I do pass along some information to Baseball America on teams and players. A team like Farragut makes it easy for me.

I haven't seen the middle and western teams you refer to, but I do know about many of their players from some coaches and parents.

Keep that big machine rolling along this Spring. :D