Pickett Co.

G82bUTfan

Glad to see that the board was smart enough to give Tim Booher his tenure. Tim is a good teacher and a good coach. He can not help it if he has not had any good upperclassmen to lead by example. Pickett has a good group of girls coming up and they should win more games in the next two years. Pat Summit could not of won with those girls last year! Congrats Tim Booher

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has several freshman and sophomore that will be good. Their is also an 8th grader or two that will be great players. Well, Cook better have a better year. Sells, Smalling, Mason, and the other two guards that come off the bench last year better step up and learn to SHOOT with people guarding them.

I'm interested in why you think Tim Booher is such a good coach? Do you know him personally or play for him? I have only heard opinions and I would like to hear more. Who do you think the starting 5 will be next year, and who are the other 2 guards to which you are referring? I know a few people in Pickett County, and I'm curious as to who the ones you didn't name are.

[Edited by bbbbbb on 4-13-03 9:21P]

one of the other two he is referring two would be Kacee Mitchell...but i do think if he will play them and they get into the tempo..they will benefit the team greatly ...all the freshman we named that i know would b great players.....and i wish that amanda upchurch wouldnt have quit cause she was good! well just wanted to put my 2 sence in....