CENTRAL,MARYVILLE,CARTER, POWELL

Guest shifty

1 football fan:

Never said in my initial post that Central recruited anyone. I said just think how good Hall's soph. class would have been if many of the players hadn't transfered to Central when Central hired their super midget coach. As far as me hating Central that is not true either. I graduated from Central and still go to their games. I just feel that many of the young people who are growing up in the community are not able to play because all of these kids that are coming from other school zones and taking their playing time. Of course this only happens when Central hires a coach from their super midget team. So don't ASSUME.

I am going to steal a term from another poster on this site that was used to describe the Maryville supporters and apply it to the Bobcat supporters. "SHEEP" Blindly follow the program without question. As long as we win all is o.k.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue1

It seems there is a misuderstanding between redrage and some of the Central supporters. The heart of this misunderstanding appears to be that Central has several transfers on their team and that many of these played for a little league that is now coaching at Central. In that light I have a couple questions. Does Central have alot of transfers on there team? Did several of these transfers play for a little league coach that is now on the Central coaching staff? If the answer to both of these questions is yes then I can see why he and others may think these students have been recruited. Put yourself in his/her shoes wouldn't you draw the same conclusion? Now I don't condone redrage bashing the Central football program for what he/she preceives as the recruiting practices. But I can understand why he feels that way. Two suggestions Redrage you have made your point now get over it and Central followers if you look at it from the other side and you are objective you can understand why redrage feels the way he/she does. :D:):):)

Who would that tranfer be? That would probably be the question. If it is some star, then I would be pretty P O 'd. It is probably some kid that was not getting playing time at that school. From the way everyone talks maybe they have found a way for some kid from Ridgeway to Transfer.