CENTRAL,MARYVILLE,CARTER, POWELL

Guest shifty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snagglepus

Let me question your reasoning!!!!!

How the heck do you justify that Halls will finish in the top because you have good friends that live in Halls?

I've got some good friends that live in Nashville, so I guess that Vanderbilt will win the SEC East!! And your comment on Duncan being a good Christian man, well if that's the case then the Cowboys made a mistake in hiring Parcells, they should have hired Billy Graham!!!!

And finally, I am not related to the Bigcat, he is all bark. :):)

Snagglepuss:

Good to see you back. Your honest and to the point comments are always a welcome sight. It is apparent that blue 1 is picking based on who he likes and doesn't have any info that would support his choices. Snagglepuss how do you see the finish in the region this year? Will Maryville continue their domination or will someone else step up and take the crown? When was the last ime Maryville lost a regular season region game and to whom?

Guest snagglepus

Is your name spelled with 2 g's because you can't tell if your a guy or a girl.

I knew you had a familiar name, now I know where I remember it!!

I was eating at Vic and Bills one night on campus, you and your boyfriend were walking out of the Carousel holding hands and swapping spit, and Lord knows what else!!!!!!!

There is probably a cheerleading site on here somewhere if you look HARD enough!!!!!

:( - Ollie without his boy

:o -Ollie with his boy

;) -Ollie after he is done