Eagleville Coach Resigns!!

Guest Leader10

I tink she to would be a good person for the job!!!

Eagleville has some players leaving but also some that have played in the past if Kim Francis coach's Eagleville will be a very good team. but coach but the coach that just resigned is a good coach an dthe team will miss him alot!!!!! :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leader10

I personally dont think that it will be Kim Francis... I think the new coach will surprise EVERYONE!!! :D Whoever it is, mr pate and ms holton and Coach TOLLETT will make the perfect decision!! GO LADY EAGLES!!

ps. Keep your head up Karp!

Yes, Coach McClaran is wanting to get his masters degree. I think Coach Francis should get it, and she would be a great coach for the girls! If my sources tell me correctly, Coach Chris Lynch has also applied for the spot, along with Coach Joey Reed! That info MIGHT be wrong, but that's just what I heard! Whoever gets the job, however, will do great I'm sure!

Guest Leader10

Coach McClaran is getting his master's degree, which I am proud of him for doing... Hes been working at getting it, but hasn't yet b/c he has NO time. So this will be a very good thing for him to do. I know from a very reliable resource that Coach Lynch will probably be taking over. Whick i think is the absolute RIGHT decision. Is Sarah Karper leaving though? :confused:

Guest Leader10

Well, i was just wondering b/c thats what i heard! But if u know for a fact than thats great! I appreciate it. She has to stay for u? i take it u play?? Or your a die-hard karper fan?? :confused: ;)

Guest Leader10

An 11A fan!

I scout some, too! well, best of luck on you playing next year. i hope eagleville does great! people are counting you guys out. Dont let is discourage you. All you girls will reep with victory... As a wise one told me once: " You have to let the game come to you!"

dont get down, b/c u lost some players... Work your way back up to the top.