Region 8 1-A

DaRock

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south fulton returns every significant contributor on offense and defense and though they weren't good last year they were very young.bruceton lost alot of starters including patrick willis and they will be in a rebuilding year so i wouldn't say they will win the region just yet.

Bruceton will win the region simply because they're Bruceton. The only reason they haven't rolled off about 13 straight regional titles is because they were in the region with the Evil Empire of USJ for 4 years (and petitioned the TSSAA to move them out of that region so they could win a regional championship), and Lake Co. won it in '96.

you seem to be under the illusion that because you're bruceton that make's you invincible.every team has to rebuild at some point and you're gonna go through a bad year or two.now don't get me wrong bruceton is a powerhouse and deserves the full attention of anybody they play but don't be dissapointed when some of those easy wins ain't so easy anymore.good luck to bruceton,south fulton,and everybody else in 8-1A.

I'm not Bruceton. In fact, I hate Bruceton. I played for Lake County. Bruceton beat us 4 times by a combined 185-53 in my three years of playing. But just because I don't like them doesn't mean they won't continue to be a powerhouse under Rod Sturdivant. Bruceton doesn't rebuild, they reload. They will win the region this year and every year for the forseeable future unless Lake Co. or South Fulton can rebuild their programs to what they used to be.

I saw Bruceton scrimmage Union City and they didnt look good at all. Matter of Fact they where awful. They never scored a TD. Pactricks Brother has no skills. I have seen it with my own eyes it is time for bruceton to rebuild. Every team rebuilds. You think bruceton will be a powerhouse forever heck naw. I remember when Lake County was heck they were a powerhouse back in the day. Just remember everyteam rebuilds and its time for bruceton.