Oakland vs. La Vergne

OaklandPatriot5

Well I beleive that the score would have been a lot closer if this was not LaVergne's 4th game of the week and only Oakland's 2nd...but no excuses we lost...Good game Oakland, and I hope that you do well in the rest of your Rutherford Co. Tournament games...Good luck on the rest of your season...#5

[Edited by jojomas on 4-10-03 10:04P]

After playing Oakland, I would say that they easilyhave the most speed in Rutherford County. The #2 Centre midfielder is deceivingly quick. I could not believe how fast he could run, he does not appear to be a quick player. I actually thought it was 7-0, but i suppose 7-0 is a negligable difference from 8-0.

I just don't comprehend how Oakland was beaten 2-0 to Blackman. Oakland seemed on par with Blackman. Of course jojo is right, it was our 4th game. That could be a factor.

[Edited by kakemono on 4-10-03 10:22P]

Well let me tell you a little something about the ohs vs. bhs game... 85% of the time oakland got the ball on their side of the field from us they drilled the ball out of bounds. I'm sure they atleast kept the ball in bounds during the other games, but they just looked like a good rec team when they kicked it out all of the time. It was a well fought game in freezing rain, i'm not downing ohs if ya'll think i am.. all i'm saying is that's one of the reasons it was 2-0.

smallz