Mcminn central

they are 11-3 since the basketball players started plying with them. i saw the polk game and we were very lucky to win the game. if they had the starting line up they have now we would have had the same result that the second game had. 8-1. but hey that is baseball. they have been on a great streak from what i hear. they have won 6 in a row beating sweetwater 3 times and oak ridge, bearden, and sequoyah. the loses were all to 3a teams and all close games, 2-3 runs.

go wildcats

I believe central is a really good baseball team. I believe that with more depth in their pitching they could be state champs. They are good fundamental hitters, and don't give the pitcher anything. I personally have pitched against them. I believe that they have a good outfield that goes and gets the ball like they need to. Tom Prosser is a great outfielder and has a really good bat. He batted 3 for 4 against me. I actually thnk he went 2 for 4 because one was an error on our right fielder. But it was one of the two. They have Hearn now pitching who is pretty good though and should be a district contender for top honors. Who are you 1260?

Signing off