Volunteer Falcons

Guest vhs06falcon

once again.....somebody is screwing around with my posts!

I was posting a statement about TSSAA officials and it went away before I could complete it! Never had that happen before. Tried a second time, same result. I was even giving them the benefit of the doubt! I guess we are being monitored. If we are, CoachT, you have crossed the line to censorship. I hope I am wrong! We don't need the thought police hear!

Edited by robjim

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was posting a statement about TSSAA officials and it went away before I could complete it! Never had that happen before. Tried a second time, same result. I was even giving them the benefit of the doubt! I guess we are being monitored. If we are, CoachT, you have crossed the line to censorship. I hope I am wrong! We don't need the thought police hear!

two, if a mod is messing with your post, then their name appears inside your post. Look at your last post and see that I changed the last word in your post from here to hear. Can't speak for what controls iamoz or coacht has, but the mods can only do so much. Hope this helps.

But Robjim you made his English incorrect. That makes him look bad.

"Here" has to do with where you are and "hear" has to do with what the ears do.

I know your point was to illustrate how to tell when a post has been altered. My statement is more to others than to you. One of my pet peeves is the misuse of these two words.

Edited by CHHS72

two, if a mod is messing with your post, then their name appears inside your post. Look at your last post and see that I changed the last word in your post from here to hear. Can't speak for what controls iamoz or coacht has, but the mods can only do so much. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I appreciate your taking the time to answer. I shall continue to post on CoachT. I like the format. I know many people get a great deal of enjoyment from it. Thanks, again. TWO658......