Volunteer Falcons

Guest vhs06falcon

Guest vhs06falcon

Next Year Is goint to be our year with a new style of offense which we have the backs to do it so u better watch out all those teams out there cause were coming

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Volunteer Falcons had a record breaking season last year and was only a play or two away from a great season.A winning attitude from players and coaches has developed.Gene V.hired a new offensive coor. with a new offensive scheme.Randy Jones led the conference in rushing last year and will back as a senior.Along side of him will be RB Josh Mellons,a punishing RB at 6-1 and 200# who is a jr and Mike Porter a senior at fullback.They are all speedsters.On top of this they have Chucky Lindholm a jr. who will be one of TN. best at QB.Many others will step up with this winning attitude.A team to watch in east TN.

Guest vhs06falcon

Well the defense did give up alot of pions in the last few games but we will be better i beleive this year with a more experince on that side of the ball

No need for the Falcon faithful to worry about the defensive side of the ball this year at Volunteer. We have alot of quality players returning and some good freshmen coming up to varsity this season. Mean Gene will have his troops well prepared for the 2003-2004 season. If you go back through the record books from since Venable became the head coach and you will see that nearly every year the Falcons have had one of the best overall defenses in the conference. If that don't tell you something about Venable then you are blind. He always has a special way of making chicken salad with chicken crap. I can say that because I played for him.

No need for the Falcon faithful to worry about the defensive side of the ball this year at Volunteer. We have alot of quality players returning and some good freshmen coming up to varsity this season. Mean Gene will have his troops well prepared for the 2003-2004 season. If you go back through the record books from since Venable became the head coach and you will see that nearly every year the Falcons have had one of the best overall defenses in the conference. If that don't tell you something about Venable then you are blind. He always has a special way of making chicken salad with chicken crap. I can say that because I played for him.