South Pittsburg Will Win 1A Championship in 2003

pirate1achamps

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should have known Cane Boy was from Cloudland...By the way Cane, there are only 2 other Schools in our area and we beat both of them last year.

Also, I was at the Semi's last year at Finley when you guys played Boyd, it was embarrasing to see that a team that was supposed to the best in the state was in the Semi's....my good man, your team is through, unless they recruit again into North Carolina like they have been known to do.

[Edited by pirate1achamps on 4-15-03 12:50P]

1st of when ever Boyd beats South Pitt they start cryin and cheatin like when Boyd Played South Pitt and Westmoreland decided to sharpen the buckles on his helmet to slice Boyd's QB. But they will reload this year, and I'm not talkin recruitin. They have alot of Freshmen, and Sophomore MEN that will show up the best of SP's fallin so called dynast(not worty of upper case letters.)

So all I have to say is S.P. tightin your jock straps b/c the BUCS(worty of upper case.) are tryin to knock jocks, helmets, and sholda pads off.

BUCS by 20

Is that thunder, no just a reality chech for Boyd this year. Whitwell by 10 this year over Boyd. Copper Basin may get some of that action this year too. Boyd 4th in region, depending on the Lv game which will be a good one also. The real Boyd Buchanan team should emerge this year, like the one of old.

If some people on here are stupid enough to think South Pittsburg's days are over then you are pretty stupid. So. Pitt program is on the rise again. They had a few lean years after the 3rd state championship they won in 99. They have alot of seniors this coming year, but they also have ALOT of talent coming up in 10th to 5th grade. Boyd is suppose to be a little christian school, but it seems to me they talk more smack than anyone. As for the idiot on here that says "Westmoreland" sharpened his buckle. Westmoreland didnt even play at South Pittsburg. I am sick of hearing about this crap. Eddie Moore was the one you accused of sharpening his buckle. Just look at Eddie Moore he didnt need to sharpen his buckle. He was a man among kids when they played Boyd that year.

Oh yeah until you get a ring your program is not what ours is. When you get that first ring you will still be a few rings behind so you better get busy to catch up.

You guys sitting on your porch thinking...slooping hogs...thinking about the good ole days. Coach Bear Bryant.....remembering the first forward pass....

Its over you may have some players coming up that are 3 and 4 years old you may have some that havent been born yet. It dont matter your offense is old the wishbone doesn't work no more. They have invinted what we call the forward pass and you can throw to what we call wide receivers.

Lets not live in the past!!

Please don't lump all Boyd Buchanan supporters in with one overzealous child! If you will read my earlier post, I ackowledged that South Pittsburg was, is and will be the standard by which all others (at least in East Tennessee) are judged.

And by the way, nobody that matters seriously thinks Eddie Moore did anything unscrupulous. We realize that he did not have to stoop to that.

I think Boyd Buchanan is here to stay, but that is not to say that they will always have the kind of team they had last season. A few of the kids they had don't come along very often (at least not around here!)

South Pittsburg is the frontrunner for region champs for 2003. Anything less will be a disappointment.

I think you may need to study offenses a little more. South Pittsburg runs multiple sets not just THE POWER I,they run a version of the wing-T from time to time as well. Yes they rely on the run but they have been known to pass well at times too. By the way SP doesn't run the wishbone. The eighth grade class that will be in the 9th next year has only lost 1 game in two years. The game they lost was in 4 ot's by a score of 32-30. Let's just say you will get to know these guys pretty well. Sequatchie Valley football is where its AT no matter what school you are talking about in the valley.

Guest Gladiator1

Did Joe Garcia play for the 8th grade team this past year? He played for Gra-Mar Middle in Nashville as a 7th grader in 2001. He is a good lineman and basketball player. He is quite tall for his age.