FAIRVIEW WHATS UP

MRBASEBALL

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man someone is talking bad about us and we cant talk back, ok. Dude if u look we didnt start this thread we are just sticking up for ourselves. What do u mean or until our next win, were 18-4, does that not give us any room to brag on here. People get on here jealous and we say stuff back to them and it makes it look like were bragging, naa man were just excited about being 18-4 gosh please forgive us for having a good season and being excited about it. Were winning, that is all that matters to us, we our a true team, not one person on this team dislikes another. True Wilshire is a great player, but i guarantee he isnt all we got, ask him he will laugh at you if you tell him he is all we got. He would tell you your crazy. I dont care who we beat, how good they are or how bad they stink. If we beat the best team ever or the school of the blind i would be just as happy anyway, because it goes on the books as a W. But hey i like being the underdog. But if fairview stinks so bad then how come we are in the race for second place in one of the best 2a districts in the state, oh man it must be luck like everyone sais. Come on guys show some matturity dont hate us because we are excited about winning, as most know fairview isnt very dominant in any sports. But i promise you we want it and try just as hard as any state champ does. You play to win and were winning

BB

who cares that some of the guys said that THEY were not going to get on here, im not one of them. Like YellowJacket said, Wilshire say that you are crazy for thinking that he was the heart and soul of the team. We all are, no doubt about it. Who wouldn't brag about having a 18-4 season so far and being in the top 2,3 of the distict?? Smokin' what team do you play for??J/W

DK

well back to the start of this thread...yes we lost to cullioka but we were missing some starters at the game because of the ACT's. but who cares. Wilshire is a big part of our pitching staff this yaer...only b/c we have 2 pitchers (smokin thats 50% incase u didnt know) so he is big. but feilding and batting he isnt doing anything to help this year

yeah he is the cathcer from fairview and is a great one at that, he has thrown out about 75% of his runners and the ones that did make it was because it was a bad pitch. now to smokin wilshire isnt the heart and soul of the team i will tell you who the heart and soul of the team is and that is all 15 of us, because when one of us gets down it becomes quicksand with everyone fallen in but if we all play together and lay with heart we can beat anyone. hey smoking how about you tell where you are from. wilshire is great but right now he isn't even batting over .300, beau is carrying the offensive load. so all you can hate, i dont care.