best field

bigjl13

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juliet

Bearden has the best field by far. It is always kept up. Everyday the senior players are working on it. It is the BEST by far. Screw Farragut or anyone else. GO BEARDEN!!!!

GCHS's field has a lot of uneven spots in the infield and outfield... so i would argue that point w/ you... :) however it does look very nice.... My question to everyone outside of loretto's district is.... What do you think of their new field, that is if you've had a chance to see it... well.. it's been there a couple yrs but it's new to me because i never got to play on it... :( But anyways... When all the work is done on all the fields they are supposed to be regarded as tops in the state... It's up there right now... Great looking... Great mound... no uneven spots.... Even though the team hasn't been very good since my class graduated in 98'... It's nice to see them have something good.... Maybe they'll have some luck sometime soon and get a better roster goin.... :)

[Edited by mas1821 on 4-22-03 4:49A]