Warren County

biggreg54

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Warren County will be rebuilding, but they are now trying to do it the right way. They are supposedly bringing in new coaches, they should have at least 8 coaches total. This is one thing that was needed. Now, the talent is finally starting to show up. The speed will be moving up from the freshman team with two players that would have been the fastest players on the team last year. If only the big strong country boys who say they are so tough would start playing so these fast guys won't get killed because their line can't stop anyone, then the team would win. The strength program is improving, but boys who are "country strong" are needed.

Is warren county still in 5a? Cuz, i know that 2 years ago, my sophmore year, we played them, and that was the last time we(0akland) played them. We may just not have scheduled them. I am glad we did that year though, cuz i got to play like the whole 2nd half....it was great. i think that was the year that they had one good offensive lineman, he was a tackle....not shure who he was though.

Getting coach Paul Willis, and Coach Jeff Martin will be a good move for the Pioneers. Not for sure about the other guy, but the best of luck to the Pioneers next year. And for onlineathlete, that offsive lineman you was talking,wasn't very good but I believe he is playing at Maryville College or Tech.