The Best in the Chattanooga area

bballfan12

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a battle. The team that wins the field position war and controls the turnovers will have the best shot to win. I think that for the first time Central can match Cleveland athlete for athlete. Although they have Barber, Davis, and Cooper, Central has Despeaux, Davenport, Hillian, Geter, Hambrick, Ringer, Hayes, Medlock, and many other weapons. I can't wait for October 10th.

how is soddy gonna be this year. i know last year they were thinkin they were gonna be good, and i dont think they turned out like everybody thought. any reasons why from you chattanoogan's?

I don't know all that much about Soddy-Daisy do to them being in a Region which also has South Knoxville area teams but they finished third in there own weight lifting meet last month behind White Co. & Sequatchie County!

well, i know they have to be happy with that finish, but remember, strength isnt everything in football. you could be real strong, and still not be good in football....take bradley central the past 2 years or so...maybe longer.....no disrespect meant

I know what you are talking about Sequatchie County has really never showed very well at lifting meets but were able beat the same teams they lost to on the field! I hope they can carry over to the field this year! ;)

I don't know all that much about Soddy-Daisy do to them being in a Region which also has South Knoxville area teams but they finished third in there own weight lifting meet last month behind White Co. & Sequatchie County!

SD got third because we only had 6 lifters in the competition,and 3 of them won their weight division.

Why in the world do yall try to compare Whitwall to the likes of Boyd and South Pitt. Sure a couple of years ago they won the region but that was when boyd and south pitt had young teams. not to mention whitwall had bubba austin. allof whitwalls players are gone from that team. the good ones anyway.