Delaying the inevitable

paddlefoot

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-1 is a ridiculous score. I could have sworn those games are always 1-0 or 1-2 or 0-0 or like that. 3-1 wold seem like a reasonable score.

The rest of your post I can agree to.

I still say: Bearden 3 - Farragut 1

When they beat them, then I will be convinced I'm not convinced yet.

Posted by paddlefoot:

But you are right that Bearden is still the state champs until someone knocks them off.What a great opportunity the Admirals have though.Wouldn't you agree?

My guess is you have never seen Farragut play. Let's see, excluding Heritage (for obvious reasons) both teams have played 11 games. Bearden is averaging 3.45 goals per game and Farragut is averaging 6.18 gpg.

Bearden's going to hold Farragut to one goal? Oh well, it's your opinion.

I think paddlefoot has a little problem with everyone that doesn't go to Farragut, sorry to all those out there who oppose him. To think that we cancelled the game fo any other eason other than the weather is almost ridiculous. I would be willing to bet it wasn't Turner who called off the game, but it was instead the head principal at Bearden, Dr. Kanipe. Field conditions were awful and the field would have been shot for the rest of the season. Do you guys think that we will practice before Monday? because I know we're not, and for you to say we're unprepared is downright dumb. If we were, don't you think we would have pushed it back farther so we could get more practice in? Just making my point

of course I play for Bearden, dawgskeepo1.... is it not clear? Why can't you be more like my boy Jared Britcher anyways? he does no talking whatsoever, but he gets it done out on the field, he's one of the best players we have in Knoxville next to Ian, Derrick, Herb, and Victor. Take a lesson from a member of your own team.