Page

Patriots21

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also have a running game I heard. The Blue and White game showcased the five RB on the squad. Senior RB, Motley?, had 2 TD runs. The other backs showed speed and quickness. I wish I could have been there to see all of this.

Best wishes this year to Page in a very tough Region 5-3A.

Page has some tailbacks this year. Motley there returning senior is a horse. He˜s a stump who has some speed. Then they have junior Jeremy Leach who is not the strongest or the quickest but just wont go down. He only weights 150-160 pounds to but like I said he just wont go down. Then they have 2 other new comers that are jr. I doubt theses names are spelled correctly but there Maurtice and Maurquice. Both are about 5'8 5'9 and can burn and they have some moves. There is also sophomore Josh McMurey. He˜s playing soccer right now so his spring football time was limited. When paired with Sr. QB senation Jared Elliot (who˜s running ability has improved 110%) and receiver˜s Edwin Andrews, Andrew Bradley and company the page offense looks to be pretty good. If Dan Bonds is able to return from his knee injury and the o-line can continue to improve as they have been doing this team will be a force in region 5 next year. I for one can˜t wait. GO Page!

[Edited by jmu031 on 4-21-03 9:14P]

What is their scheme looking like this year on offense? Do we expect the old Jackie Bennett smashmouth squad, or are they gonna throw more?

Also, why not playing the Centennial game anymore? Also why no BGA? They're left with nine games now. Unless they've filled it.