Brentwood-Hendersonville Game

soccerfan03

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see anybody in midstate beating Brentwood. But I havent seen Hendersonville play, so who knows. They dominated us (Columbia) but we held them scoreless until the 72nd minute. They possessed the ball well and were never out of position. Let me just say Hendersonville will have their hands full. Good luck to both.

i can see someone beating them. no disrespect to brentwood which is certainly an awesome team but they beat us (centennial) 2-1 and we didn't play our best soccer. i know we believe we could beat them if we meet again and theres no reason why another team couldnt either. they probably are the most talented team in the midstate but they are human too.

I have seen both teams play more than once and brentwood has a very good side. Hendersonville is quite good this year too. Most people on the board have not seen Brentwood play, but based on their results I can see why everyone thinks they are good. Hendersonville has lots of speed and moves the ball pretty well. Brentwood posseses the ball well too. I say due to the speed of Hendersonville's midfield and strikers:

Brentwood 2 Hendersonville 3

This is going to be a game, no doubt. Both teams are playing top notch soccer, so its hard to pick a winner. I havent seen Brentwood play since last year, and ive only seen Hendersonville play for about a half against Father Ryan, and they did look good. My Prediction....

1-0 Hendersonville. Speed will be the factor in this game.