Sweetwater soccer.....good or jus luck?

soccercats23

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with davinci22 on this, what is really going on with that ghetto slang of a style that they are using? God gave us the English language, why don't you use it the right way? Anyways, I think that Sweetwater has a very lacking schedule and that they need to have a better record than 9-6 to be a number 11 ranked team. Sorry guys, but i just feel that there should be better teams up for a state ranking than a team with a record like Sweetwater.

well u r wrong cuz sweeth2o aint in tha middle of nowhere y dont u study a map...and if u dont even kno where itz at how can u make assumptionz bout people not recognizin it az a place for "their interpretation of the english language" if u aint neva been here u wouldnt kno...and aint nobody bein fake bout nuthin so pleaze hush til u kno wut tha **** u talkin bout cuz u just make urself look stupit by not knowin anything bout sweeth2o...like i said b4 if u dont like tha way we type dont get on here and read these postz and aint thiz 'posed 2 b bout soccer??? so quit talkin bout tha way people type...thiz aint an english class...so ill holla at u foolz lata...ducez...u r now corrected DaVinci22...if u need 2 b corrected on nethin else jus shout me a holla!!!

[Edited by courtzballa on 4-27-03 1:36P]

i have been to sweetwater before when we (ooltewah) beat ya'll at your place last season. and yes it is in the middle of nowhere. so you have been corrected. you are very welcome.

and on the subject of this thread i say lucky. ou guys wanted peoples opinions thats why you started this thread so there's no point in disputing it b/c it is just an opinion.

well we aint in tha middle of nowhere we r in tha middle of knoxville and chattanooga so please try to get ur info right u retard...so like i said b4 u r corrected...pleaze dont step 2 me if u cant back it up and soccercats23 iz ryan...so davinci22 if u got nethin else 2 say that makez u look soo dumb please put it on here cuz it givez me a good laugh every time i c u put sumthin...holla