Sweetwater soccer.....good or jus luck?

soccercats23

Ya'll are really good about repeating yourselves. Very good in the two CCS-Sweetwater games, Sweetwater is 1-0-1. In no way, however, does that make you the better team. A 1-0 win where you are pounded the entire game, and a 1-1 tie with the same scenario means that for the most part you were lucky. Have you heard an excuse there yet? I didn't think so. You tied and won both games fairly. Hope your luck continues for ya. It's a shame CSAS took it to you, apparently, last night.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater isn't terrible and luck is a big part of the game. Any team can beat another on any given day. That is how upsets work. If the better team always won then there would be no real fun in the game. I have fun playing against Sweetwater, i just wish i could have more than 12 hours of rest in between games next time i play them.

dude....how u gonna say we suck....we out played yall tha whole game and we played terrible too. u got like 2 good playerz and they arent even that good. we had like 20 more shotz than u. if people gonna say every game we win is luck than that one was definately luck for u. and this isnt a typin thread so say sunthin bout soccer if u gotta problem wit it. if we was playin our best game and u were playin ur best game we would kill u(csas). so believe wuteva u want to but next time we play u dont b makin no excuses.

RMfutbol learn to put periods after your sentences. That is so lame why do u get on here and say junk like that no where does it say that you cant use computer slang to lessen your typin. what a ####!!!! did u get what he was sayin??? ok then suck it up!!!

[Edited by CIZZLE on 4-23-03 1:16P]

Im going to have to agree with hehaw and rmfutbol. You need to learn how to spell before you put up any more post. Do they not teach you how to spell up at Sweetwater? You sure do talk big for a team thats not that good... Does Sweetwater even have any club or odp players, or do you even understand what that means? Anyways, back to the thread...LUCK! and nothing more.

dude....first off..nice name weinerbomb....and y do u care tha way i type...im gonna type how i want to....this isnt a typin thread so y u keep talkin bout it. who do u all play for anyway? and y u keep bringin up luck. u act like we cant have good playerz here. thass pretty bad if all u do is get on here and talk about how sum1 typez. u must have a life. but anyway...we will see how lucky sweetwater is in tha tourny...o sorry....tournament.

I don't see how you guys can say that all if this is luck. Luck runs out and leaves off to skill to begin setting in. To play CCS and get a tie is awesome, and if your mad about, then tell the truth, don't blame it on luck. It sounds to me like you played a team you should have beaten and didn't win like you wanted to, or win at all. Man you guys must be really good soccer teams though....to blame your faliure on luck. Get over it, you didn't beat them. It's over...make another thread that you can cry in, because I don't think it really matters to anyone in here.