Tiffiny Buckaloo

gtman

The big question is what going on at Cleveland? How do they lose one of their top players(and to Bradley?)? Is there trouble under the Dome we don't know about? Who will fill Buckaloo's shoes next year? Any Blue Raider faithful out there with the scoop?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Raiders will be just fine with who they have! I wish Tiffany well, but she truly is making a bad decision (or should I say her dad). If she is planning on playing D1 she better start playing harder and playing defense or she will be very dissappointed in the offers she gets from colleges. I wish her the best.

ummmm....yes sly there is a few people that will take her spot, and some if them could've done it last year!! take for instance lauren brett very quick on defense and an excellent decision maker on offense!! thats all that cleveland needs. They already have THE D1 Holly Rogers, Allison Rader at p.g., they still have Kaitlen Botts, Lauren Brett, Whitney Sauer, Kim Boyce, Crista Burtnette, Shelly Williams-freshman, and a freshman, Angie Wells, that made all region last year. umm....sly your better be thinking about cleveland next year too. my prediction is they make it all the way to state!!

I heard that Buckaloo was going to McMinn. Is that true? I also heard the Wells girl was going to Bradley or Walker valley. I heard that Rogers was going to Shelbyville. I heard that Pickel from Bradley was going to Shelbyville or Walker Valley and Dalton to Polk County. I heard that Brown from McMinn was going to Walker Valley. Sounds like fruitbasket turnover to me. It is interesting what all you hear out there. I truly think that all these players including Buckaloo will be back where they were last year. People just want to talk.

CHSROACH23, ummmm....So are you telling me that Cleveland had better players this past season than Buckaloo that should have been playing instead of her? If that is true then the maybe those who think Cleveland is at a disadvantage when it comes to coaching are right. I mean why would any good coach not play the best players, right?

[Edited by sly on 4-28-03 9:43A]

your post is a joke! Most of the players you mentioned are just members of the team - not players. Buckaloo leaving will leave a HUGE whole in Cleveland's team. If she leaves I hope she picks Bradley or Walker Valley, those are the two programs I'd like to see benefit.

If Tiff is leaving Cleveland, and it sure appears that way, her parents and herself need to make a really wise decision as to where next, since it is her last year. No room for error here. A terrible year/experience could actually knock her down from D1 to a lower level. Her options are McMinn, McMinn Central, Polk, Bradley, Meigs, and Walker Valley it seems. Doesn't matter which school to remain D1, what matters is that it works out with a good experience. I have the answer, but it will take a Bourbon Street Steak at Applebys to get it. Check my spelling Mrs. WarEagle.

If Tiffany did come to WV she will play some but she wont be 30 points scorer like she wants to be. There will be so many talented players on the team next year. Shes a good player with a great shot and she would make a great addition to the WV team so I think she needs to come to play for Coach Tucker. College scouts will be watching WV this year because they know the talent that we will have this season. So Tiffany if I was you, I would come to Walker Valley and play your heart out on and off the floor.

Good luck Tiffany and may God bless you where ever you decide to go. The college scouts already know who you are and what you can do so have a great year and remember you can make good choice even though you are young!!! 200 or more post and still not a plus member. It goes to a good cause so come on and join already!!!

[Edited by tophat on 5-1-03 12:17A]

[Edited by tophat on 5-1-03 12:19A]

Wow! The way everybody talks about the Lady Mustangs, they must just be the team of the decade! Are the gonna get ranked by the USA Today? You guys need to chill about the Lady Mustangs...the thread is about Tiff! She's low end D-1 material...unless she goes and talks to Harlow. Good Luck to her in the Future! I believe it will be a bright one..said that ever since her freshman year (I didn't like her defensive stance though)Any school she goes to will profit from her abilities, as long as she doesn't break up the team chemistry! See ya'll at the summer Camps!

Huckleberry Hound!