9-AAA up for grabs?

redbaron515

FP, Im sorry, did i say somethin funny? lol. Im guessing you think Beech will win the district with no problem. Yeah, yeah, i get ya about 12-AAA.:D Theres nothin we can do about that now is there,haha. I will agree that Beech may have the district wrapped up, but the 2 an 3 spots are still open. We will have to see what happens. :D

Beech is sitting at 10 - 1 in the district with 3 left. Hendersonville which they defeated already 6-0, Wilson Central which they have defeated twice 9-0, and 9-1, and Mt. Juliet who defeated Beech 2-1 in 8 innings. If you have seen the Buccaneers play lately, they are swinging the bats as well as they have as a "TEAM" all season. If someone is down, somebody else will pick up the slack. Beech will be #1 seed unless something crazy happens. Second is up for grabs though between Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central, HHS, and LaVergne. Regardless of the season outcome, the 9AAA tourney should be a fun one to watch. Good luck to everybody.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see other teams try to compete in the 9AAA district in softball. We have some of the hardest teams in our district. You have Beech, Hendersonville, LaVergne, Wilson Central, and Mount Juliet...what other AAA district has that many quality teams...It doesnt matter the seating...it is ging to come down to the district tournament...that is where it matters...Beech might be on top but they could lose it all in the tournament... If you wanna see some competion come out and watch that district tournament it will be the best one of the year..oh yeah if you can name a tougher AAA distict let me know.

I'm surprised the other teams in the district voted to let the regular season champ host the Dist. Tournament. Isn't that a huge advantage? I'd much rather host than arrange travel, get the ladies out earlier and drive to the enemy's home. How many games have Beech and Hendersonville played at home this year and what are their home records?

You can't even really count Wilson Central as a home loss since they played at Vol State. Beech is 16-0-1 at Drakes Creek this year. It is a huge advantage. I would love to know what their post-season mark is under Brinkley at home, I have not seen them lose many.